[Gluster-users] error in glusterfs volume creation

kaushik chatterjee kaushik209 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:30:15 UTC 2010

Hi Jacob
Thanks for the support. I am using the IP to connect. I found it is easy to
deploy nfs on glusterfs server and share the volume to any hypervisor.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik

Team Lead | Support Team | i2k2 Networks (P) Ltd.
D-37, Sector 63, Noida - 201 301 | +91 120 466 3000 (B) | +91 120 466 3027
(D)

www.i2k2.com | www.i2k2designs.com | www.i2k2sem.com