[Gluster-users] Gluster crashing system

Deadpan110 deadpan110 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:12:05 UTC 2010

Even though Ubuntu likes to state LTS is indeed 'Long Time Service' -
you will find out that glusterfs 3.0.1 is very outdated for Hardy.

Even in Ubuntu Lucid (again LTS), they have marked GlusterFS as will not fix.

I suggest using 3.0.5 available in a PPA as had very little problems using it.

(the only problems I did have were due to not giving my VM's enough
memory and thus causing swap to thrash the real storage device).

Martin