[Gluster-users] How about quality of GluterFS?

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Sun May 23 14:51:29 UTC 2010

Please let us know how many glusterfs servers and glusterfs clients you are using. The glusterfs clients would typically be the application server/webserver in this case. Are you putting glusterfs server, glusterfs client and webserver all on same server with 24TB ? what kind of CPU and RAM do you have ? What is the existing throughput you are getting ( your just mention you are not able to reach 125 MBps.

Do let us know more.

Regards,
Tejas.