[Gluster-users] ext3 filesystem options and Gluster -

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Wed May 19 01:37:13 UTC 2010

All -
I would like to know if anyone is using "dir_index" on a ext3 filesystem used by Gluster and/or is mounting that block device with "noatime" and "data=writeback". We are doing some of our own testing in the lab but it would be nice to know if anyone is using these options in real life.

As always, thank you very much.

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Join us for a Webinar on May 26;
Case Studies: Deploying Open Source Storage Clouds
Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!