[Gluster-users] Documentation broken on site

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri May 14 15:08:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was considering implementing this in our environment as a 5 node
replicated setup for around 30GB of images in date separated folders
for the filesystem. I was originally looking at DRBD but the number of
nodes is too limited at this time.

I have tried reading through the documentation on the site and managed
to get a simple system running using the glusterfs-client however I
wanted to compare performance with an NFS export.

The docs http://gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Storage_Server_Installation_and_Configuration
at the NFS section refer to a 'step 4' and booster configuration but
no such section exists....

Looking through the history of the page has only left me more confused
with regards to what is valid now with 3.0.4 for configuration....

Anyone able to troubleshoot/share configuration details for an N node
mirrored setup with the data exported over NFS?

James