[Gluster-users] glusterfs and Alfresco DMS

Vijay Bellur vijay at gluster.com
Fri May 14 10:05:16 UTC 2010

On Friday 14 May 2010 03:20 PM, Muslim Adel Abu Taha wrote:
>   On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Craig Carl<craig at gluster.com>  wrote:
>
> In the storage server, I'm running the version shipped in Ubuntu Server 9.10
> (glusterfs-server-2.0.2).
> In the clients (Debian Lenny) I'm running the same version, but I had to
> compile the client.

Thanks for sending across the logs. We recommend using GlusterFS 3.0.4
as this has more bug fixes and enhancements related to locking.
Can you please check and let us know if you observe the same problem
with GlusterFS 3.0.4? We also recommend generating
volume files using glusterfs-volgen. You can find more details about
glusterfs-volgen here:

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Glusterfs-volgen_Reference_Page

Please keep us posted about your results. We have logged bug 928 to
figure out more on this and address the issue.

Regards,
Vijay