[Gluster-users] glusterfs and Alfresco DMS

Muslim Adel Abu Taha muslim.adel at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:50:52 UTC 2010

 On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Craig Carl <craig at gluster.com> wrote:

> Abu Taha -
>      What version of Gluster are you running, also how did you create these
> volume files?
>
> Craig
>
> Sent from a mobile device, please excuse my tpyos.

Hi Craig,

In the storage server, I'm running the version shipped in Ubuntu Server 9.10
(glusterfs-server-2.0.2).
In the clients (Debian Lenny) I'm running the same version, but I had to
compile the client.

About how I create the volume files, I actually didn't create them, I used
the files in available in the Gluster's Documentation/Wiki.

I've reproduced the error again in Alfresco and attached the log file.

Thanks & Regards,