[Gluster-users] Replicate over WAN?

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Thu May 6 03:15:20 UTC 2010

Count Zero,

Just to clarify, the three patches were not "released", they will make into a future release after proper testing. They are not developed to fix WAN issues per se, just  to help with small files and slow "ls" kind of problems which are seen with huge numbers of files or huge number of small files or else deep directories.

As a side effect, they *may* fix some of your WAN issues :-). Let me know how things go. Please don't use in production.

Regards,
Tejas.