[Gluster-users] Not mounting

Chad ccolumbu at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:28:20 UTC 2010

I never used 2.x so I am not sure if this it the issue or not, but do you have an allow line in your glusterfsd.vol file?
That is how glusterfs authenticates clients, if the server can not authenticate the client the mount will fail.
My allow line looks like this:
option auth.addr.tcb_brick.allow *

Obviously your auth line would need to change "tcb_brick" to the name of your volume export.
Plus my auth is wide open because my servers and clients are on a totally private network.

^C