[Gluster-users] Brick Preference

Andy Pace APace at singlehop.com
Thu Jun 24 14:57:09 UTC 2010

Good call.

However, when running scale-n-defrag.sh (not supposed to run defrag.sh standalone apparently), i get a lot of errors:

find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory
find: `setfattr': No such file or directory

is it safe to ignore thouse? because it seems to have defragged anyway:

Defragmenting directory /distributed//29150 (/root/defrag-store-29150.log)
Completed directory /distributed//29150
Defragmenting directory /distributed//29216 (/root/defrag-store-29216.log)
Completed directory /distributed//29216
Defragmenting directory /distributed//images (/root/defrag-store-images.log)
Completed directory /distributed//images
Defragmenting directory /distributed//installers (/root/defrag-store-installers.log)
Completed directory /distributed//installers
Defragmenting directory /distributed//scripts (/root/defrag-store-scripts.log)
Completed directory /distributed//scripts