[Gluster-users] health monitoring of replicated volume

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Fri Jun 11 16:11:44 UTC 2010

We plan to add a method to check if a replicated volume is out of sync. We also plan to add a way to find out which copy is good and which out of sync - we intend to do this for both volume/subvolume and also at the file level. The file level is helpful to monitor vm image file copies and their currency.

There is however no planned date as yet by when this would be implemented. Will post a note when it's done.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Tejas.