[Gluster-users] Tailing on glusterfs

Nate Bauernfeind nate.bauernfeind at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:34:42 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm having an issue with tailing a file being written on glusterfs. I
saw one random thread from february of 2009 but couldn't track down any kind
of end-result.

Basically speaking when I tail a file (via "tail -c 0 -f") I get a version
of the file that has exactly the same size but different content (haven't
tracked it down, but it was suggested that it has some extra null bytes
and/or byte 55 - though that was on the email thread for feb.).

Is anyone aware of this issue or how to get around it?

Nate