[Gluster-users] Adding brick to existing glusterfs setup

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Thu Jun 3 11:57:52 UTC 2010

I'm using GlusterFS with four bricks and RAID 1 replication.  It's been working very well for me.

If you do add in a new brick, you'll have to run an ls -alR as James suggested.  That will ensure that your new brick is synchronized with the other bricks.  This may take some time to complete depending on the number of files, size of the files, and the network links between your servers.

--
Major Hayden
major at mhtx.net