[Gluster-users] Memory problems / leak in 2.0.6?

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Fri Jan 1 17:23:18 UTC 2010

Thanks, Raghavendra.

Roland,

I would be very interested to know if you plan to move to a newer version - that might solve some of your problems. If you do not plan to upgrade, then I would also like to know if there are certain features in 2.0.6 which you feel do not allow you to upgrade.
In the ideal case, we would like to have to support a fewer set of recent versions hence the question :-).

Regards,
Tejas.