[Gluster-users] Memory problems / leak in 2.0.6?

Roland Rabben roland at jotta.no
Fri Jan 1 18:01:27 UTC 2010

I have seen 3.0 out there, but as you know, upgrading from 2.0.6 to 3.0
requires downtime, and I want to make sure upgrading is painless before I go
ahead and schedule a maintenance period.

>From what I have read in the mailing-list there are many reasons to upgrade
from 2.0.6. I guess I 2.0.8 or 3.0 is next.

I have now removed the performance/io-cache translator form my client
config, and memory usage seems to be much lower. I need to test a day or two
to verify that it doesn't grow out of control.

Regards
Roland