[Gluster-users] Problmes with XFS and Gluster 2.0.6

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Sat Sep 19 00:44:12 UTC 2009

Anyone else running into problems with XFS and Gluster? Things run fine
for a while, but then I get things like:

ls: reading directory .: Input/output error

I initially did not think it was a Gluster issue because I saw the errors
on the raw XFS exported partition. However when I checked I found that the
problem happened on all 4 nodes. I just don't know how 4 XFS partions on 4
different boxes could all become corrupted at one time.

Whatever happens it is bad wrong because xfs can't even fix it:

http://share.robotics.net/xfs-crash.txt

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com