[Gluster-users] Problmes with XFS and Gluster 2.0.6

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:22:13 UTC 2009

Have you checked that you have free inodes on your XFS partitions?

xfs_db -r -c sb -c p /dev/sda1 | egrep 'ifree|icount'

If you're running low - you'll have to mount your partition with the
inode64 option.  Note that it requires a 64bit box and all your
gluster clients will also need to be 64bit for everything to work.

There is a thread here a few months back about inode64 and gluster -
dig through the archives lots of good info in it - but the short is it
works fine as long as everything is 64bit.

liam