[Gluster-users] The continuing story ...

Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Thu Sep 10 19:42:32 UTC 2009

On 09/10/2009 12:26 PM, David Saez Padros wrote:

>> Instead of guessing and contemplating and using your brain cycles to
>> figure out the cause, have you instead taken the effort to post the
>> kernel backtraces you have to the linux-kernel mailing list yet? All
>> you need to do is compose an email with the attachment you have
>> already posted here previous and shoot it out to LKML.
>
> yes, i have do that to the debian bug tracking system but reporting
> bugs to those busy systems usually don't get any useful result

I think you have enough data to bug LKML. As Debian is not a
subscription service - personally, I would go right to the experts,
which is LKML or RedHat. Nothing direct against Debian - but in my
memories, I don't recall kernel experts frequently using or being part
of the Debian project. They probably exist - but the best work on the
mainstream kernel on LKML, or get hired by a company such as RedHat.

Cheers,
mark

--
Mark Mielke<mark at mielke.cc>