[Gluster-users] replication problem

Ran smtp.test61 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:50:36 UTC 2009

Jeff

> I live migrate the VM's to the node that is staying up, then back
again when the reboot is complete.

2 questunes here ,
- what happen if the reboot is at night(self reboot of the server) iv
seen it happen
and nobody there to do the migration ? the all thing breaks ?
- what do you mean migrating ?
as i understand kvm migration is move images from a server to another
with the same storage so the storage is the same anyway .
also migration will need to use the gluster mount point anyway so we
stay with the running server only while the other still offline

The all things looks very uncomftable or am i wrong ?
I thought maybbe there is a way to work this without bothering KVM etc.. :)
and just let it work , kind of laisy with this things :)