[Gluster-users] Low Performance Problems

Benjamin Krein superbenk at superk.org
Thu Jun 18 16:01:42 UTC 2009

You're not the only one with this issue.  I've been working with the
developers to resolve this very same issues.  We're dealing with ~10k
<2k javascript files we're trying to distribute for cache and have had
the same issues.

They've provided me with a patch which helped significantly, but the
performance was still weak.  As I understand it, they are continuing
to work on resolving the issue and as of this morning they told me a
potential fix should be released soon.

I do have one additional suggestion to try yet, but I haven't been
able to try anything beyond the initial patch they provided me.

Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org