[Gluster-users] Faster AFR recovery

Larry Bates larry.bates at vitalesafe.com
Sat Dec 26 19:41:40 UTC 2009

I'm finding the "recommended" method for healing a broken mirror (AFR)

just isn't working reliably for me.  After doing the following:

ls -alR /mnt/storage/blobdata

I find that not all the files have been copied to the second set of bricks.
Curiously

MOST of the files have been copied, but a few have not.  I've tried everything I

can think of (ls -alR <on a single filename>, touch -a <on a single filename>)
and

nothing seems to trigger the remirror.  Even running ls -alR a second time
doesn't

pick up the missing files.  The files DO NOT exist on the second set of bricks.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Larry Bates