[Gluster-users] Adding / removing bricks

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Wed Dec 23 17:11:52 UTC 2009

Hi Stas,

Good to have you back !! .. Dynamic volumes and on the fly adding and removing of servers is a feature planned for 3.1 which we have tentatively planned for 2Q 2010. Our codebase is all open source, including the platform and the FS in the platform is the same as the FS-only product.

I would request you try out the 3.0 product and give us valuable feedback.

Regards,
Tejas.