[Gluster-users] Gluster crashing update

Will Rouesnel electricitylikesme at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:26:17 UTC 2008

So I think I've solved my problem - I had narrowed down the crashes and
freezes to when I was trying to access a single directory - my home
directory. It seems the problem was arising from having a symlink to another
home directory in my home directory (all of which is stored on the gluster
volume on my server). Removing the symlink has restored all functionality,
and I don't seem to be having any problems. It's weird though that this
problem didn't come up until my system was hard reset (for some reason I'm
not fully aware of).

- Will