[Gluster-users] deployment

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:34:28 UTC 2008

Hi
  I have a small HPC cluster of 36 nodes (1 head, 35 compute). Each of the
nodes has a 1 65GB (~ 2.2TB combined) volume that isn't being used. I
thought of using a parallel filesystem in order to put this unused space
into good use. The configuration I had in mind is: All nodes will act a
bricks and all nodes will act as clients. I have no experience with Gluster
and want to know what people on the mailing list thought of the idea,
deployment scenario, pros and cons etc ... Any reply will help :-)

--
TIA
Paolo