[Gluster-users] Gluster setup question

Aleynikov, Serge Serge.Aleynikov at gs.com
Thu Nov 20 15:44:22 UTC 2008

Is the glusterfs--mailine--3.0--patch-621 stable for production use?
How would I set up ARF with quick-unwind given that I have the following
infrastructure:

1. Hosts A,B,C running clients writing to local disk /local/{A,B,C}
2. Host D running glusterfs server with mountpoints
/mnt/external/{A,B,C}  that are stored on NFS

I'd like to ensure that local processes writing to /local/{A,B,C} are
not blocked if there is congection on NFS.