[Gluster-users] Strange behaviour in AFR - directory read only from first brick?

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Fri Jul 4 06:06:17 UTC 2008

Baggio,

If the xattr versions are same on both the directories of AFR, then
it assumes that contents are also same, so when you wipe the
data on the first brick, you also need to make sure that when you
bring it back up, the version on the brick2 is more that version
on brick1. use "getfattr" to get version and createtime attrs
on the directories. the xattrs are trusted.glusterfs.version and
trusted.glusterfs.createtime.

Krishna