[Gluster-users] Strange behaviour in AFR - directory read only from first brick?

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Fri Jul 4 04:33:14 UTC 2008

>>> 1. AFR is up
>>> 2. touch file f1
>>> 3. brick1 crashes
>>> 4. ls on mount point, f1 exists and everything is normal (ls read from
>>> brick2)
>>> 5. file system repair removes f1 from brick1

Glusterfs removes f1 from brick1? Or do you manually remove it?
Could you also check with a later release. As a related bug was
fixed.

Thanks

>>> 6. gclusterfsd start on brick1
>>> 7. ls on mount point does not show f1 anymore (ls read only from brick1?)
>>> 8. cat f1 on mount point replicates file and it becomes visible