[Gluster-users] Concurrent AFR and Unify

Boris Berenberg bberenberg at amicuswireless.com
Tue Jul 1 01:40:59 UTC 2008

I am trying to replicate and unify the same pair of sub-volumes. I would
like to do both of these server side.  The idea is to create a RAID 10
like system. However I have run into a small problem. The way I have my
spec files written the AFR is not working. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated. My spec files can be found here:

http://user.isafailure.com/~evilkiksass/gluster/

The idea is that the client on either server 1 or server 2 can access
the local gluster server and essentially write to both servers. Yes it
is important that both of these operations happen server side as I plan
to expand this setup further and client side translators will be used
for that portion of the setup.

Thank You

Boris