[Gluster-users] FYI: lighttpd w. libglusterclient stopped working
dan at relax.dk
Fri Dec 5 12:22:07 UTC 2008
I should've known that trick - I'm not that used to running into
problems like this... ;)
libglusterfs.so.0 => /usr/src/gluster/glusterfs/
Looks wrong to me...
libglusterfsclient.so.0 => /usr/lib/libglusterfsclient.so.0
libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x00002b350ddaa000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x00002b350debf000)
libglusterfs.so.0 => /usr/src/gluster/glusterfs/libglusterfs/
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x00002b350e22c000)
I will try to do a complete reinstall on a server, that has never had
On 05/12/2008, at 13.11, Raghavendra G wrote:
> can you run ldd on mod_glusterfs.so and check mod_glusterfs.so is
> indeed linking to correct version of libglusterfsclient.so? Also can
> you send server and client side logs?
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Dan Larsen <dan at relax.dk> wrote:
> this is just to make sure, that you know of this problem and maybe
> help somebody having the same problem.
> I wanted to try out the glusterfs with lighttpd.
> I downloaded 1.4.0pre13 and followed the instructions.
> I constantly got the following errors from the glusterfs log:
> 2008-12-04 10:11:08 E [client-protocol.c:4790:client_setvolume_cbk]
> machinename: SETVOLUME on remote-host failed: ret=-2 error=Invalid
> 2008-12-04 10:11:08 E [dict.c:2183:dict_unserialize] dict: undersized
> buffer passsed
> then i tried the same thing, on a different server and got the same
> I then tried to downgrade to 1.4.0pre7 - that solved the problem!
> I have no idea, whether this is caused by 1.4.0pre13 libglusterfs*
> trying to access a gluster running 1.4.0pre7
> or whether it is a bug in 1.4.0pre13 - but now you know ;-)
> Best regards
> Dan Larsen
> Gluster-users mailing list
> Gluster-users at gluster.org
> Raghavendra G
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users