[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] Fwd: [CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 15:57:52 UTC 2020

Le jeudi 10 décembre 2020 à 21:14 +0530, sankarshan a écrit :
> There are 2 specific bits which I expected to stimulate in discussion
>
> [1] a review by the Gluster Infrastructure team in terms of whether
> there is any change in the processes/environment

I was about to ask. For now, we run C8 almost nowhere, except 2
builders.

I pondered between switching both of them to C8s, or reinstall 2 on C8s
and keep 2 on C8, to compare.

I do not expect disruptive change on c8s that wouldn't already happen
on c8 with a minor version, so I am ok to just switch, I just do not
have any Centos 8 to test.

--
Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/Él
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure