[Gluster-infra] Tracking issues on Bugzilla

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 08:42:49 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

There's a bugzilla component for glusterfs on Bugzilla called
project-infrastructure. As far as I can see, we've used it on and off. I'd like
to propose that we file bugs in that component for anything infra-related
rather than report on the mailing list. This will let us track issues into
completion rather than have them potentially lost on the mailing list.

Does anyone have any strong feelings against this?

--
nigelb