[Gluster-infra] All NetBSD slaves look offline<EOM>

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 17:11:22 UTC 2016

Le jeudi 09 juin 2016 à 21:32 +0530, Atin Mukherjee a écrit :
> I can see the recent jobs have failed with the following error:
>
> 08:51:29 Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git config
> remote.origin.url git://review.gluster.org/glusterfs.git" returned
> status code 4:
> 08:51:29 stdout:
> 08:51:29 stderr: error: failed to write new configuration file
> .git/config.lock

So, not all seems to be down, quite the contrary. They can be marked as
offline in the interface because jenkins put them offline when idle, but
they would be coming back if needed. Now, maybe they were all ofline in
the past (this doesn't appear in the interface), and someone brought
them back.

nbslave75.cloud.gluster.org and nbslave71.cloud.gluster.org have disk
full, hence the error. nb71 is already offline. And for a reason I do
not understand, nb75 was the one were all was scheduled.

Either someone did take care of bringing the others online, or there is
a bug. I am running a test to see, but to me, it look correct for now:
https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/17450/console

So witout more info, I can't do much.