[Gluster-infra] Tracking issues on Bugzilla

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 18:09:28 UTC 2016

Le vendredi 10 juin 2016 à 14:12 +0530, Nigel Babu a écrit :
> Hello folks,
>
> There's a bugzilla component for glusterfs on Bugzilla called
> project-infrastructure. As far as I can see, we've used it on and off. I'd like
> to propose that we file bugs in that component for anything infra-related
> rather than report on the mailing list. This will let us track issues into
> completion rather than have them potentially lost on the mailing list.
>
> Does anyone have any strong feelings against this?

Could issues be sent on that ML ?
(ideally, if we could also have answer by mail, but I think this is
disabled in RH bugzilla).

And I am also pondering on the multiplication of account, ie, we need to
have github account, rh bugzilla account, jenkins account, etc. Not
strongly to be against bz, but to keep in mind. (this and the dependency
of gluster on the main sponsor, which i think we should try to reduce to
put the community in charge a bit more)