[Gluster-infra] Migrating Gerrit and Jenkins out of iWeb

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Sat Feb 6 12:37:58 UTC 2016

Le samedi 06 février 2016 à 05:41 -0500, Kaleb Keithley a écrit :

> [...]

So as I suspect that gerrithub is gonna take some time before we do
evaluate everything, I will proceed with the migration of gerrit to RH
DC for now. We would be likely in a better shape for a migration
anywhere from here.

And when I say "8h", that's a worst case. I suspect it would be better,
but I propose to schedule a documentation day or something where we can
put developpers to good use when gerrit is down and copied.