[Gluster-infra] Migrating Gerrit and Jenkins out of iWeb

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sat Feb 6 23:17:58 UTC 2016

On 02/06/2016 07:37 AM, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Le samedi 06 février 2016 à 05:41 -0500, Kaleb Keithley a écrit :

I think starting around 0900 UTC on Friday of next week (12th Feb)
should be possible. We should be done with 3.7.8 before that and can
afford a bit of downtime then. In case any assistance is needed post the
migration, we can have folks around the clock to help.

If migration fails for an unforeseen reason, would we be able to
rollback and maintain status quo?

Thanks,
Vijay