[Gluster-infra] Migrating Gerrit and Jenkins out of iWeb

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Sat Feb 6 10:41:17 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kaushal M" <kshlmster at gmail.com>
>
> Hi Vijay.
>
> I spoke with Michael about migrating off of iWeb.

Another option we discussed yesterday (sorry, should have thought to have you join us) with Karanbir, in the context of using more of CentOS CI, was moving gerrit to gerrithub.

(Keeping our own jenkins master on Rackspace, but using slaves in CentOS CI.)

The advantage is that gerrithub is then responsible for keeping gerrit up to date (and up).

KB and Amye will be sending email about this soon. Watch this space.