[Gluster-infra] Can I update /opt/qa for NetBSD?

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sun Aug 7 04:41:49 UTC 2016

Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:

> * A bunch of cleanup scripts are in build.sh. I think they can move into the
>   Jenkins job itself. That's what we do for linux boxes.

Feel free to do it, but is there a benefit? If it is not broken, do not
fix it...

> * Some test files have been made to 0644. Is this relevant or are these
>   accidental changes?

Probable accidental change.

> * Can the Python path and stuff be declared before the build.sh script is
>   called in the Jenkins script? I don't know if this will work, I'll have to
>   test.

You need to run build.sh so that configure is invoked and env.rc is
created with appropriate @BUILD_PYTHON_SITE_PACKAGES@ set
(see tests/env.rc.in)

> * I think we now have a standard way of skipping tests in the test runner
>   itself rather than deleting the tests from the checkout. If not, I'll drive
>   these fixes.

It may not scale when you want to skip all the bugs directory.

> * The check for whether there's two jobs assigned to the same machine can
> be controlled from Jenkins and I plan to do that, so we can probably
> remove that code as well.

That seems better, as the current setting bugs when a job is manually
cancelled and retriggered (here is a point to fix!)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org