[Gluster-infra] Can I update /opt/qa for NetBSD?
nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 11:45:23 UTC 2016
On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 03:50:41PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> We have quite a lot of local changes. I'm working on merging that into our
> repo. If anyone is curious, the pull request is here:
Can you help me understand some of these changes?
* A bunch of cleanup scripts are in build.sh. I think they can move into the
Jenkins job itself. That's what we do for linux boxes.
* Some test files have been made to 0644. Is this relevant or are these
* Can the Python path and stuff be declared before the build.sh script is
called in the Jenkins script? I don't know if this will work, I'll have to
* I think we now have a standard way of skipping tests in the test runner
itself rather than deleting the tests from the checkout. If not, I'll drive
* The check for whether there's two jobs assigned to the same machine can be
controlled from Jenkins and I plan to do that, so we can probably remove that
code as well.
Does this sound okay?
More information about the Gluster-infra