[Gluster-infra] Revamping GlusterFS website for expanded participation

Soumya Deb deb at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 09:47:46 UTC 2015

Hi Tigert,

Thanks for your support & insightful feedback. There's a lot of excellent points on how docs can/should be managed; counting on Shaun for his insights & efforts as well. This looks to be going the right way.

Agreed on the social-media fragmentation part (Lala raised the maintainability concern). But as mentioned in the post, a little bit of automation & a bit of expanded responsibility delegation can totally fix that.

Let's discuss the modus operandi in our community meeting & pin the action items to move forward.