[Gluster-infra] Retire {review,build}.gluster.com domains

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:45:17 UTC 2015

The community moved off the .com names, to the .org names long ago (I
think it's been over 4 years now).

But we've still people using these two domains. People should have
moved onto the .org names by now, but are still using these because
instead of redirecting, these have A records setup to point to the
respective servers, so the users never get to know.

Using the .com domains also cause problems with Github OAuth login for
Gerrit. The login has been setup for the .org address and it doesn't
work correctly with .com names.

If retiring these domains immediately seems harsh, we could instead
setup redirects to the .org alternatives. Additionally, we could also
setup up the redirect to use https instead of http as the default url.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

~kaushal