[Gluster-infra] New repository glusterweb created in github

Soumya Deb deb at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 13:13:58 UTC 2015

I think we needed to set ourselves to what we intend to do there.
Else it may end up being another playground/experiment.

(for e.g. https://github.com/GlusterFS/glusterfs.github.io, available
as http://glusterfs.github.io/ - an effort by skynet, on old gh-org).

For what I understand, there already happens to be 2+ separate repos
for that same matter - not clear to me why are we starting another,
or what all are the action items on this one, and what happens to
the other repos going forward (especially, what goes live for 3.7?).

Thoughts?