[Gluster-infra] Putting smoke/regression scripting into git

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Mar 24 21:31:40 UTC 2014

On 23/03/2014, at 8:08 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On 03/23/2014 12:40 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Would anyone object to having the contents of the
>> /opt/qa/ directory on build.gluster.org, put into git?
>> (eg our smoke and regression test launching scripts)
>>
>> Thinking to put it in a project on the forge, so it's
>> easy for other people to clone for their own setups.
>>

> Sounds like a good idea. We could exclude the tools/ directory in /opt/qa.

Now online here, also including the tools/ directory at
this stage:

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests/trees/master

Project page:

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests

There's no "Gluster Infrastructure" team in the Forge
at the moment, which I'll fix in a bit, and then change
the ownership of this to it.

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat