[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Freenode takeover and GlusterFS IRC channels

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Jun 7 21:34:51 UTC 2021

Most people already use slack for work and most of the projects with
high engagement use it, too. While I agree that I wish the open source
community would adopt open source tools, the reality is we still use
GitHub, Slack, and Zoom for the majority of them. Using the tools that
your community is already using is usually a more effective way of
supporting engagement.