[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Freenode takeover and GlusterFS IRC channels

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw.ml at ithnet.com
Mon Jun 7 23:54:09 UTC 2021

Joe, all tools are available. All that is needed is a _personal decision_ to
use them. It is a personal decision to
- not give all your contacts to whatsapp, gmail, apple, hotmail, facebook
  but use an own cloud instance for it
- not drag all your contacts into whatsapp
  but give them an XMPP account instead
- not give google and apple all your tracking data
  but reflash your mobile and feed your data into your personal mqtt service
- not use gmail accounts
  but use your own private email service
- not use zoom,webex,teams et al
  but use your cloud service for that
- not use whatsapp/facebook for voice/video calls
  but use your XMPP client for that with no need to give your mobile number

It's all _there_ _now_. If you don't use it you simply _decided_ against it.
Make that transparent to yourself.
--
Regards,
Stephan