[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Freenode takeover and GlusterFS IRC channels

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw.ml at ithnet.com
Mon Jun 7 21:18:27 UTC 2021

And why don't you just do the right thing and drop these semi-closed-source
stuff and use XMPP, about the only free/GPLed messenger service.
It has:
- no central provider
- no central servers
- server software free for anyone to install
- lots of free xmpp services around
- crypted or not crypted on user choice

-> https://xmpp.org/

You use email, why?