[Gluster-devel] Gluster Maintainer's meeting: 7th Jan, 2019 - Agenda
Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan
atumball at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 03:34:47 UTC 2019
Meeting date: 2019-01-07 18:30 IST, 13:00 UTC, 08:00 EDTBJ Link
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
Welcome 2019: Discuss about goals :
Progress with GCS
- Scale testing showing GD2 can scale to 1000s of PVs (each is a gluster
volume, in RWX mode)
- new CSI for gluster-block showing good scale numbers, which is
reaching higher than current 1k RWO PV per cluster, but need to iron out
few things. (https://github.com/gluster/gluster-csi-driver/pull/105)
- Any update? What are the patch in progress?
- How to measure the perf of a patch, is there any hardware?
- coverity - 63 open
- clang-scan - 32 open (with many false-positives).
- coverity: 1 open (66 last week)
- Any priority review needed?
- What are the critical areas need focus?
- How to make glusto automated tests become blocker for the release?
- Upgrade tests, need to start early.
- Schedule as called out in the mail
NOTE: Working backwards on the schedule, here’s what we have:
- Announcement: Week of Mar 4th, 2019
- GA tagging: Mar-01-2019
- RC1: On demand before GA
- RC0: Feb-04-2019
- Late features cut-off: Week of Jan-21st, 2018
- Branching (feature cutoff date): Jan-14-2018 (~45 days prior to
- Feature/scope proposal for the release (end date): Dec-12-2018
Feel free to add your topic into :
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel