[Gluster-devel] Gluster Weekly Report : Static Analyser

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 12:34:22 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

It's been a month since we shared latest update on coverity scan [1]
and clang-scan report, so the current status of static analyser is
below:

Coverity scan status:
We made further progress in reducing the coverity count from 269 (28th
Aug) to 180 (today).
Major contributors - Sunny (15 patches), Sanju (7 patches).

Clang-scan status:
We successfully reduced clang-scan bugs from 151(28th Aug)  to 119 (today).
Major contributors - Amar (11 fixes), Shwetha and Harpreet (3 patches each).

>From now on I will be sharing this report weekly. If you want to
contribute in fixing coverity and clang-scan bugs please follow these
instruction:
 * for coverity scan fixes:
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-August/055155.html
 * for clang-scan: