[Gluster-devel] Coverity cleanup drive

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 09:04:33 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

Thanks everyone for their participation .. we reduced almost 50%
coverity issue count.

All contributions : (only merged patches)
1. Vijay - 25 patches containing 46 coverity fixes and some of them
containing improvements
2. Shyam - 3 patches containing 9 coverity fixes and some of improvement patches
3. Amar - 2 patches containing 10 coverity fixes and some improvements patches
4.  Atin - 1 patch containing 2 coverity fixes
5. Nithya - 1 patch containing 5 coverity fixes
6. Sunil - 2 patches containing 3 coverity fixes
7. Ashish - 1 patch containing 5 coverity fixes
8. Hari - 1 patch containing 4  coverity fixes.
9. Bhumika - 8 patches containing 45 coverity fixes
10. Shwetha - 4 patches containing 5+ coverity fixes.

There were so many patches and to get them merged all of you did
tremendous job. This drive would not have been successful without
patch reviewers. (Specially Amar who reviewed almost every patches)

Special thanks to Yaniv for taking so many initiatives in effort to
reduce coverity and improve stability of overall project. (Patches are
huge in numbers so I request everyone to review them)

At last I would like to say thank you all for this great effort but
the job is not done yet we still need to bring down the coveirty count
to 0 and also have to keep an eye on newly introduced coverity.
Everyone's participation is appreciated to achieve this goal.

Thanks,
Sunny Kumar