[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Release 4.0: Making it happen! (Protocol changes and wireshark)

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 13:37:10 UTC 2018

Hi Niels,

Thanks for the feedback. The patches which bring these changes in glusterfs
are out for review here:

https://review.gluster.org/18768 (changing the auth-glusterfs version)
https://review.gluster.org/19098 (changing fops program actors)

Shyam, please star them for 4.0 watchlist for review help.

Also, as a dependent patchsets, please review this to reduce some warnings
in glusterfs logs to see more focused warnings.

https://review.gluster.org/19150
https://review.gluster.org/19166

Regards,
Amar