[Gluster-devel] FDL and Reconciliation Overview and Walkthrough

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 15:02:14 UTC 2017

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 09:25:30PM +0530, Avra Sengupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jeff gave us an overview and walkthrough of FDL and Reconciliation. The
> presentation can be viewed in the link below:
>
> https://bluejeans.com/s/B8_U3/

Thanks for sharing!

It would be great if we can have videos like this on the gluster.org
site somewhere. Is there a page where this can be linked on? Do we have
webspace somewhere where we can upload this video and others?

I'm happy to file a GitHub issue or report it in Bugzilla. Let me know
where you want it :-)

Niels